Quick start to evaluation
- Call the phone with the app from a remote phone. Once it rings hang up.
- Examine recent calls. Make sure the number does not have a name in your Contacts. If it has, delete it from Contacts.
- Once recent calls only show a number, copy it into the clipboard.
- Open “Bury Contacts” App.
- Open “Bulk Load” tipping edit in the top right corner.
- Tap on the default data and enter edit mode. Select All. Paste. This will delete default data and insert the number you copied previously. Append a space and a label.
- Run bulk load tipping play in the top right corner.
- Go back to recent calls and find out it lists “BC: ” and the label you typed previously. Other numbers still in “Contacts” continue to work. You have now separate private “Contacts” and buried business contacts.
- If the label does not show up, you might need to enable the “Call Directory Extension” in Preferences -> Phone -> Call Blocking & Identification.
- Repeat first step. Incoming call will list “BC” identification label